Anywho, I had to remind myself of my at least once a week blog resolution and figured I at least should update everyone on my resolution progress.
1. Blog more - Check!
2. Run a 5k - I've got two 5k's on the list for fall and I am finally starting my training. I was unable to start until Daylight Savings Time because Bryan didn't get home most days until the sun was going down. I got through week one but then the weather turned nasty and I haven't been able to run for a week. I'm not sure if I'll start over or just pick up where I left off. We're going to Memphis this weekend so the plan is to get back on track next week and not stop again!
3. Million Dollar Idea - Patenting is VERY expensive. We've looked into options but just can't afford it right now. I'm keeping the idea in the back of my mind and hope to pursue it a little later in life. Right now I'm more focused on getting my teaching certificate for TN and taking some photography classes, which I'm VERY excited about!!
I'm going to change gears here and instead of telling y'all about things that have me down lately, I'm going to list things that I'm thankful for. Hopefully, it'll give me a boost!
1. Jackson has started to say "Mama" again. Along with several other words - we're making progress!
2. A husband, that even though he's worried about money, agrees to a spontaneous weekend trip to cheer up his currently emotionally unstable wife.
3. Sunshine after days of rain.
4. A Little Tikes basketball hoop that we all can't get enough of.
5. The velvet-soft ears of my pups.
6. Chocolate Cheerios
7. Celebrating Home's Mango Cooler fragrance gel - it's like summer in a bottle!
8. Sloppy, wet kisses of all kinds.
9. John Mark McMillan
10. My ESCAPE girls. One in particular right now that is going to stay at my house and keep my pups this weekend so we don't have to pay for a kennel. Oh, and her imitation of a certain someone to remain nameless singing. Can't stop laughing about it!!
I could go on, but I'll stop now since I'm smiling! :-D